Thursday, June 29, 2006

I do not like Ajinomoto, Sam I Am!

The company called Ajinomoto is responsible for a lot of my misery — and the misery of a lot of other people too. I am highly allergic to their product Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) and go to great lengths to avoid it because it just ruins my life big time. But now, they have invented some new MSGs - disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate. NOW instead of just getting a little rash I get a rash all over my whole body that itches for weeks. Fuck you AjinoFuckinMoto. Fuck anyone that works for this evil fuckin greedy company. If I were the President of any country, the first thing on my agenda would be to blow up all your stupid fuckin evil factories.

Anyway, when I was in Laos and Thailand, they kept on putting these chemicals in my food - in spite of my insistance that they don't. It is hidden in a number of products produced by Ajinomoto (Rosdee) and Knorr (Aromat). They use commercial brainwashing to make the people their believe that if they don't put these chemicals in the food it is not going to taste good. I would go to great efforts to tell people not to put any of this crap in my food - but to my extreme disappointment and distress I would start to break out in a horrible rash within the hour. Now, I didn't have this problem at all in China. All I would say is "Wo buyao weijing" and that would solve the problem since everything is made from scratch usually in China - no frozen crapola there. The next time someone puts any of this crap in my food, I will break their fingers so they will never do it again to anyone else. Fuck AjinoFuckiMoto. I wonder why one in four Japanese children suffers from Atopic Dermititis (Atopi). Ajinomoto = Byoukinomoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment