Thursday, January 19, 2012

Comments From People Wishing to Join EMF Refugee 2011


Comment from user:
I am 68 years old, lost my apt of 35 years to a sprint cell tower on the roof of the bldg when it was upgraded to a 4G. respirtory problems, dizziness, nausea, loss of hearing and voice.

Comment from user:
I am interested in general health issues and feel that this is an emerging issue. I also had a carcinoma removed from my right temple, right where I hold my phone.

Comment from user:
I am a long term ES. As a physicist, now a surveyor and mitigator.

Comment from user:
Hello, I am an EMF refugee myself. Looking for helpful information. Thank you.

Comment from user:
I am extremely eager to communicate with others who have EMF sensitivity. I know I've had this problem at least 6 years now. Thank you.

Comment from user:
Hi, I would like to join this group so I can get more reliable info about EMF hazards.

Comment from user:
I'm Sandy and am interested in learning about EMF and how to protect myself.

Comment from user:
I am soon relocating to a dryer climate due to my mycotoxin sensitivities. Would like to determine if any of the dry places are isolated enough to also help with my EMF sensitivities.

Comment from user:
I'm looking for products that reduces exposure of harmful radiation. I trust those who are also sensitive to tell me what actually works.

Comment from user:
Would like to learn more about EMF.

Comment from user:
I am very interested in learning more about electosmog.

Comment from user:
I'm a student of building biology and am interested in learning more about the folks I'm trying to help!

Comment from user:
Hi, I'm Tiffany, my blog is www.unpluggingautism.com , and you can read our story about electromagnetic radiation and Autism there. Thank you.

Comment from user:
I have Microwave Sickness. Would value the connection.

Comment from user:
I have become aware of health risks, and want to learn more.

Comment from user:
I was struck by lightning. Being around cellphones gives me excruciating head pain & arm numbness. Cant be social. Need to connect with someone with this severity on what to do besides run in public.

Comment from user:
I am a 52 year old female and I perceive that I am becoming sensitive to wireless tech that is indulating our planet. Looking for answers.

Comment from user:
Hi, I have been suffering from electromagnetic sensitivity for the past 2 years. Thanks.

Comment from user:
Every night I drive with my camper VW bus into the forest to find a spot with the least EM pollution.

Comment from user:
I am suffering from EMH now for three years, and need legal advise.

Comment from user:
I am already a member on yahoo...but I"m switching over to gmail. I love this group and want to stay involved. Is there a weekly digest? Thank you!

Comment from user:
Hi, I'm currently in the facebook group for EHS sufferers and am very interested in this group too. Many thanks, Lyndn

Comment from user:
I am extra sensitive to EMR.

Comment from user:
My husband is very sensitive to EMFs. His health degraded over 12 yrs before we discovered the problem. We changed many things but nothing has had so much impact as limiting his exposure to EMFs.

Comment from user:
I have ES and am looking to work with others to help cure it.

Comment from user:
Hi, I am sensitive to EMFs. Just found out about your group and am interested in finding out more about it and connecting with people who share this interest and concern.

Comment from user:
I have recently discovered that I am getting sick from EMFs. I need to use my computer for my work. Is there anything that anyone can suggest to protect myself? I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Comment from user:
Hi! I'm trying to lower my family's exposure to EMFs and trying to find ways to heal from what we've already been exposed to.

Comment from user:
Hi there, I'm a filmmaker researching EMF for a documentary. I am keen to make contact with UK suffers and find out if there is such thing as "quiet zones" in which suffers may escape EMF. Many thanks.

Comment from user:
I am looking to share my experiences with EHS and am looking for safe-housing options.

Comment from user:
Hello, My wife and I are EMF Refugees. I am a Holistic Doctor and have a lot of knowledge on EMFs but never thought we would be in this circumstance. Thanks, Jim and Wendy.

Comment from user:
I would like to share experiences concerning electrosmog.

Comment from user:
I would like to join the group as my mother and myself are EMF sensitive and i want to share and understand what i can do more for my family. Thanks, Rebecca.

Comment from user:
Hello, I am an EHS woman living in Canada. We all need to join together to fight this horrible technology that is making us all flee our homes, families and lives. Take care, Melissa.

Comment from user:
I have had EHS for about 3.5 years with it getting much worse in the last year and a half. I have scoured the Internet, bought a pendant (didn't work), tried all sorts of supplements, etc.

Comment from user:
Hello, I'm an EMF refugee based in France. Rgds

Comment from user:
I am increasing becoming more effected by EMF and want to share knowledge and experience.

Comment from user:
I'm very curious about the EMF connection to Candida and perhaps pantethine, MEA (mercaptoethylamine).

Comment from user:
I am trying to protect my family from EMF, RF, etc. We have done a home inspection and have been given instructions, but I'd like to be able to understand it better.

Comment from user:
Please read my comments at http://tiny.cc/emf-unbelievable. 200 characters is never enough to convey what I really wish to say!

Comment from user:
I have systemic lupus & have developed an electrosensitivity that increases my inflammation. I have trouble finding information on this & would like to connect w/ others to share what we have learned.

Comment from user:
Because I have EMF sensitivity too :(

Comment from user:
I am a friend of Ann Rice, and have been discussing radiation threats with her, and she frequently references this group.

Comment from user:
I am concerned about EMF's impact on health. Would like to learn more from others.

Comment from user:
Can't live in my house due to Smart Meters. Living in my car. Quite discouraged. Time to see what others like me are doing.

Comment from user:
Recently figured out that all my problems are associated with ES and have been avoiding exposures and researching support measures.

Comment from user:
I have a son and am worried about the affects on him. I already notice how tired I have become in the last year from all the cell towers and WiFi.

Comment from user:
I'm a CFS researcher. I would like to learn more about electromagnetic hypersensitivity associated with CFS.

Comment from user:
I have been chemically and electrically sensitive for 20 years. With the recent installation of a smart meter on our house and those surrounding. I am now considering relocation.

Comment from user:
I want to join because I'm interested in learning more about EMF sensitivity.

Comment from user:
Very EMF sensitive, I understand the problem and the mold interaction as well, looking for a place to move while I heal. God bless, Troy

Comment from user:
I am interested in speaking/learning from others with ES. I live on the top floor of a building with 3 cell towers on the roof and I have been quite sick. Thank you.

Comment from user:
I've been concerned about EMF for a long time - I'd like to learn more about its effects, especially in conjunction with the radiation coming from Fukushima.

Comment from user:
I wish to join this group for my cousin Chaya who is ES and CS and cannot be near the computer.

Comment from user:
My friend is severely affected by EMF and can't use a computer. She heard of your group and is very interested to know about alternative living situations.

Comment from user:
I'm interested in how our governments react to world crises in pollution and EMR and radiation control!

Comment from user:
I am electrically sensitive and especially have problems with cell towers, cell phones WiFi etc.

Comment from user:
I'm a nurse who just had to quit my hospital job due to too much wireless equipment ... putting my in tachycardia and w/severe headaches. Ic an't wait to feel part of group, not a freak! :)

Comment from user:
I've been suffering with EMF sensitivity for 6 years now. Very difficult life. I use a meter to help me eat out, visit friends, work, etc.

Comment from user:
My husband is very sensitive to EMFs and "dirty power."

Comment from user:
T-mobile is building a cell tower 30 feet from my front doorstep! It's also 200 feet from a school. I will not let this happen without a fight! I have a 11 month old baby daughter to protect!

Comment from user:
I just am investigating the ideas that it seems this group discusses. It looks from the description that this is something that I might be interested in learning more about.

Comment from user:
My wife is emf sensitive and I'm hoping to find a group for help and support.

Comment from user:
Hi, I have been dealing with infertility and miscarriages for many years. Thanks, Mary

Comment from user:
I would like to join your group. Elizabeth recommended you to me. Caroline

Comment from user:
5 1/2 years ago after getting a titanium jaw, I started having big problems. Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, headaches & feel like I am being shocked in the head.

Comment from user:
I advocate for my own child with Autism and I am interested in sharing & learning important information.

Comment from user:
Hello, Is this group active or can you direct me to one? I am EMF sensitive and can't spent much time on the computer, but am looking for an active group to check in on once in a while. Thanks.

Comment from user:
GOSTARIA DE PARTICIPAR POSSO?

Comment from user:
I became EMF sensitive since becoming very chemically sensitive 3 years ago. Id like to be in community with & share with others who understand and experience the same things.

Comment from user:
I am an RN with huge interest in EMFs, Fibromyalgia, & Lyme disease.

Comment from user:
I'm a mast sufferer who emailed you after Agnes gave me your name.

Comment from user:
Hello, I would like to join the group. Thanks.

Comment from user:
I've been disabled by electro and chem sensitivies for 25 years. Need to get more well, to get away from where I live...vicious cycle.

Comment from user:
Hi, I'm interested in learning how to deal with electro-hypersensitivity. Thanks.

Comment from user:
Hi, I was poisoined by Cipro in Nov, was very fit, now I have CNS/ PNS/ heart/ muscle problems and appear to be affected by EF/EMF. G

Comment from user:
I'm suffering from EHS, have had to leave the city and my job. I'd like to hear others` experiences about how they cope with this -- the overturning of their lives.

Comment from user:
Soy electrosensible, desde hace años. Quisiera compartir y encontrar
apoyo entre los demás afectados. Michael

Comment from user:
EMF sensitivity is real and I struggle with it. In college, I lived directly under an AM Tower antenna. My cat lost all its fur and I couldn't sleep for a year.

Comment from user:
I have suffered since I became a heavy cell phone user.

Comment from user:
I too, am aware of the dangers of electro-pollution, and want to help spread the word to those who don't understand.

Comment from user:
I have sensitivities to EMF and my husband and I are looking into building a EMF free community. Interested in resources and support found within this group.

Comment from user:
Currently live nearby several cell towers and suffer from brain fog, exhaustion, etc. I would love to learn more about the detriment of EMFs and how to mitigate their effects.

Comment from user:
I am suffering greatly for many years, very severe symptomology. I am in need of a battery run heater for my vehicle. I have MCS as well. With gratitude in advance...N.

Comment from user:
Would like to view messages sent to me by others.... Thanks. George Carlo

Comment from user:
I am highly sensitive to electrical stimuli. I am searching for helpful information.

Comment from user:
I am trying to learn about the health hazards of EMFs and what I can do to protect my family. I believe EMF are greatly harming our health.

Comment from user:
Electrical engineer by profession with a strong interest in the health effects of EMF. Have started to experience some fatigue as result of my job. Strong interest in Dirty Electricity and Earthing.

Comment from user:
I am an acupuncturist in PA. I have patients who suffer from EMS sensitivity and anything I can learn to help them would be appreciated. They don't use the computer.

Comment from user:
Started experiencing problems a couple of years ago. Recently my Ray Guard stopped working for me and now I'm reminded how bad this stuff is. Want to get support from others with this same condition!!

Comment from user:
I have Autistic child and would like to join this group.

Comment from user:
I am 62 years old and just started hearing electrical noised in my head. I need some info for my problem.

Comment from user:
I and my 27 yr. old son both suffer from this and am interested in reading and learning all I can about this. Thanks you and God bless.

Comment from user:
Hi, jeet here.. goin thru really tuff times rgt now.. body has depleted, arteries won`t dilate like before.. NEED HELP FAST.. THANX

Comment from user:
I am sensitive to electromagnetic radiation and would like to learn more about what i can do about this.

Comment from user:
I am ES sensitive and currently belonging to a few other groups dealing with EMFs.

Comment from user:
I am electrosensitive patient and friend of Carlos Sosa. I would like to receive regular updates.

Comment from user:
I live near an electrical super high wire..will I be affected by this?

Comment from user:
I have had MCS since 2008 and I also now have ES since 2010. Need to learn how to modify my house and especially bedroom to get healthier. Not sure where to begin.

Comment from user:
Hi, I'm interested in learning about cell phone irradiation of the human brain and related genetic damage.. Thanks, Bill

Comment from user:
Hi, I am interested in the evidence of effects of emf on our health. I would also like to learn more about steps to protect ourselves from it. Thank you.

Comment from user:
I have MCS and I now react to EMFs and need help.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am an emf sufferer in Ireland. I hear talk of blanketing the public parks, buses with wifi in Dublin. Madness. I'm trying to spread the word and setting up an Irish based website for sufferers to refer to for assistance. It's very difficult to find support here. It's more visible in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousJuly 14, 2012

      Hello,
      I am just back from Ireland. Live in the Canary Islands.
      I read that there is a refugee in Ireland? Do you know where it is? I think we have to start by going into schools and educating the children.. perhaps they can influence their parents if we inform them young enough.

      Delete