Thursday, April 19, 2012

Apple Support Communities: Feeling Dizzy or Nauseous After Using iPad!


13-abr-2010 20:42
Is it just me or someone else also feels dizzy or nausea after using iPad for a while?

I guess it might have to do with the scrolling effect, especially in Safari. I don't know what is the term to describe the cool effect of speeding up at the beginning and the slowing down at the end of a scrolling move, which simulates the movement of a physical object. It is ok on a smaller screen (on iPhone). But on the bigger screen (on iPad), I feel like the whole world is moving in front of me. I simply wish there is just a page up or page down button. 


Am I alone?
ipad, iPhone OS 3.1.3
 
https://discussions.apple.com/message/11374496#11374496 


Just curious, to those who have electrohypersensitivity (EHS), do you feel sick whenever you are in a Starbucks, Airport, Convention Centers, city downtowns, malls, etc?

Any particular wavelength of electromagnetic waves that are especially problematic? Cell phones wavelengths? wifi? microwave? FM radio? and I really hope not AM radio?

Edit: With such a condition? Shouldn't you be staying away from wireless devices such as ipads and cell phones? and computer screens? pretty sure the monitors emit a hefty amount of electromagnetic radiation :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I also felt this after using the new ipad for the first time...

    ReplyDelete