Sunday, May 19, 2013

News from Olle Johansson at the Karolinska Institute: Who`s Laughing Now?


Dear All,

Some years ago I found that there was a tremendous increase in asthma and allergy among Swedish children (actually more than 50% of Swedish kids had at least one form of asthma/allergy; for the whole population it was approx 1/3). Parallel to this, I found alterations in EHS persons' mast cell numbers and characteristics, as well as a wealth of literature on the impact of EMFs on the immune system.

At that time a Karolinska Institute colleague (professor) of mine openly laughed at me, ridiculed me, and said that I was a fool, I was completely wrong, etc., and that this increase just had stopped. But in the newspaper "Metro" from May 14, 2013, one can read a statement from the very same workplace, namely the Karolinska Institute, that asthma and allergy among kids rapidly continue to increase.

So the questions now remain: Was I a fool? Was I wrong? Were all the published papers inaccurate? Is the current scientists of the Karolinska Institute right, or are they just fantasizing? Was/is my ridiculing colleague the only expert?????? (She got many, many millions to study the asthmas/allergies...and they are still increasing. Who should laugh now? Not the kids' parents at least, if you ask me. --- It is a genuine pity that we never were allowed to contribute to this field, maybe we could have altered this deleterious down-hill progress...)

Best regards
Yours
Olle
 
(Olle Johansson
The Experimental Dermatology Unit
Department of Neuroscience
Karolinska Institute
171 77 Stockholm
Sweden)

No comments:

Post a Comment