Friday, May 10, 2013

Thousands of Studies Showing Biological Effects: Ridiculous to Keep Asserting that Some People May Not Be Sensitive to These


There are literally thousands of studies showing adverse biological effects. It is ridiculous to keep asserting that some people may not be sensitive to these. What we really should be researching is why other people are so seemingly numb and oblivious to these health hazards. I was personally very sick for six months before I even realized that I was living in the vicinity of several cell phone towers or imagined that this might indeed be the cause of my health problem. Well, I have news for you. It was. I moved into a white zone and immediately I would say that 50% of a number of bizarre symptoms I was experiencing disappeared. It took me another four months of living in that area before I was back to being about 85% of where I was before I got sick. So they are trying to say that people see the cell tower and imagine that they are getting sick. What a crock of #$%&. I was sick way before I even saw the cell tower. We have a lot more "unexplained" illnesses than we did before all this wireless #$%& started invading and polluting our environments. Anyone using at least half a brain would consider the possibility.

http://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comments/1c7bo5/refugees_of_the_modern_world_the_electrosensitive/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment