Thursday, November 13, 2014

Electro Hyper-sensitivity in Ireland

Electro Hyper-sensitivity in Ireland


The following letter from Margaret Cousins, a retired nurse, explains in harsh detail the painful experiences of people living with Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity. The tragedy is that it is becoming more common - the lady and her mother in California who are living in their car after Smart Meters were installed in their apartment block, the Dublin man forced to sleep in his garden shed, the elderly couple who are knocked to the ground when they leave their front door - and the longer the present situation continues, the more people who will be affected.

Pine Lodge,
Cousinstown,|
Bridgetown,
Co. Wexford
Dear John,
I do hope all is well with you and yours.

The radiation situation is horrific down here in Wexford under Fort Mountain. It has been gradually increasing again since June but since last Friday broadband - wi-fi has increased to such an extent that I felt my head would burst and my eyeballs explode over the weekend.
The soreness and gritty painful eyes nearly drove me insane, made worse by an eye test carried out Thursday last. I had to take myself out to Curracloe beach and let the wind blow the electrification away. Signals low since 2 a.m., eyes a little better but the noise and speed of signals rising now at 6 p.m. is everywhere. All I can hear is the sizzling, hissing, swirling tones at speed.  
 In my agony I wrote to.....
 Have they increased the Tetra signal in Leixlip? It goes up here. If there are mishaps in Rosslare Harbour, it goes through the house. I stay in at night causing severe torture. I go to another friend at weekends but it’s like going out of the frying pan into the fire but at least I have company. My poor husband is made to stay on his own all these years, appealing to either ESB (Electricity Supply Board) or mobile phone companies has fallen on deaf ears.

 I met with the county manager on 14 August. His secretary wrote some letters but nothing since. Eithne Monks, another electrosensitive and myself have plagued Emmet Fahy, Air Quality and Environment policy official, Dept. of Environment, Newtown Road, Wexford, with letters and am told when the latest study is reported on he’ll consent to a meeting. Big deal. The generator has gone on and I am scorched just now. Must get out as the noise is horrendous.
Unfortunately, Margaret's situation is all too common.
John Weigel
Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment